Tuesday, March 08, 2005

MTR

This morning, as usual, I went to work by MTR.
I tried to moved into the center area of the train.
But, something stopped me.
It was a bag on the floor.
The bag was black in colour, smaller than an A4 paper box, look dirty.
I looked around and seems no one was keeping an eye on it.
I tried to move it away, but fail.
It's heavy.

If you were me, what will you do?
And, can you guest what I think?

I thought that was a BOMB!!
Crazy?
The bag was just by my feet.
If it really explode, I must die.
YMT...JD...TST...ADM...
most crowded station...in the undersea tunnel...
No...my life shouldn't end up like this...
What happen finally?
I get off the train at ADM(my destination).
Go to work, have lunch, back to work, leave office, back home and...
Type this post.
^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home